Monday, September 5, 2011

The world through the lens

Early in the summer I got a Nikon camera that I've been enjoying. I saw a photographer on Facebook who did a project of posting a photo a day for 365 days. It was fun to watch the variety she posted. I thought I'd do the same. Today is September 5th, so will start off with five days worth and go from here.


We've had some gorgeous sunflowers in the garden. I've been taking lots of pictures of them during the day with the bright blue sky as a backdrop, but I think this one turned out nicely.


Okay, day two. I take lots of pictures of food for my blog, Chicago Foodie Sisters (www.chicagofoodiesisters.blogspot.com). This was an easy chocolate eclair cake I made. It was yummy. :)



Day three - As we were sitting down to eat dinner, we noticed this little critter right outside the window feasting on sunflower seeds.



Day four - A colorful pile of peppers at a farm stand we visited in Michigan.


Day five - We did some peach picking in Galien, Michigan. Here's our picks - Klondike Whites.

No comments: