Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Date Night!

Ahhhh...after several days at home with a house full of kids, I was so ready for date night. My hubby was snuggled in and not really wanting to go out, but it didn't take much convincing. I discovered I had some old Restaurant.com certificates I hadn't used. One was a $25 gift card off of $35 at an upscale restaurant bar that I like. It 'twas really nice to get out and have a meal that someone else cooked. And I didn't even feel guilty eating my steak while the kids were at home eating corn dogs and popcorn. I won't go into all the details. I'm full and tired and content. Nothing like a night out once in a while!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Date night with the hubby, all he can think about is why didn't we bring the kid, she would love to watch a movie or eat with us. I tell him, hello it's date night. Our night not the kids night.

Carrie said...

I can relate to your hubby...that truly was me when we had just one. And even with the second one. But by baby #3 you can't get out the door fast enough. :)