Monday, October 3, 2011

Life through the lens - days 33 and 34

Ok, neither of these are photos I took, but I'm just so excited about my two recent books. So, here's the cover image of my Mom Moments book, which came out in late July. The picture on the front is of me and my five boys taken by my friend, MaryBeth Witulski. This was my third book and it's a collection of my Mom Moments columns written for the Northwest Indiana Times.





And this is the cover image of my brand spankin' new book. I mean BRAND new. I just got my copies in the mail on Friday and it won't be available on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com for two or three more weeks. It's my first children's book. I've never met the illustrator. He's from Uruguay. I think he did a fantastic job! It's so exciting to finally see it completed.




No comments: