Sunday, September 9, 2012

Almost here!

Last May I had an awesome opportunity to do a reading in the NWI production of Listen To Your Mother at the Memorial Opera House in Valparaiso. I felt so fortunate to be part of the cast of amazing women, which ranged from a pediatrician to a mom of triplets to an adoptive mom to a single daughter. It was such a diverse group, but we seemed to all blend well and all hit it off great. 

The other day this arrived in the mail - it's a commemorative book that includes all 10 cities where Listen To Your Mother took place on or around Mother's Day. It really made me smile. And then I smiled even more when I got an e-mail that videos went up last week from 5 of the cities and the rest will be up this week! I am looking forward to watching the whole thing all over again. In the meantime, here's the link to LTYM's YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/LTYMShow/videos if you'd like to take a peek at some of the shows.



No comments: