Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Babies are everywhere!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s twins have arrived. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are finally parents. Even little Jamie Lynn Spears is now a mom. Seems everyone is having babies! I learned last night that another baby has entered the world, ont that I'll actually get to hold – my new nephew! And he was born on his big sister’s 3rd birthday. Let’s see…that makes grandchild #13 for my mom and dad. They have 5 granddaughters and now 8 grandsons. They span just over 3 decades. My oldest niece just turned 30 a week ago. The others are 26, 20, 15, 14, 10, 9, 6, 4, 3, 3 and 1. And I have one more sister who is still contemplating having children, so there may be another one or two in the future. Little Jerry weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs., 15 oz. and 21 inches and he joins two big sisters!!

No comments: